About Me

My photo
I'm going to search for the meaning to my existence! I then, will find the talent within me, and develop it to the best of my ability. I will make the most of this life that I've been given and will do this without infringing upon anyone else's opportunity to do the same...

Monday, January 4, 2010

Feel good post!

Life is defined as the manner of living. I've always believed to live is to love! God is love and having Him in your life is living... God (Jesus Christ) is the son of man and when I dwell on Him I am reminded of unconditional love. Love is defined as tender, passionate affections, a strong personal liking. I LOVE LIFE! I'm excited about it! I'm looking forward to my future and all it has to offer, good and bad. Every aspect of my life from start to finish has been mapped as such to bring me to this very moment. The moment where I appreciate life and others in an amazing way. Strangely I have mixed emotions about my new found outlook (love) on life. Like it's scary, but at the same time the most wonderful feeling ever! Normally, the appreciation of life comes forth during the beginning of a new life and at the end, sadly. I'm scared because it feels like...you know that feeling when you meet that new guy and you want to dive in head first with all your emotions but your frightened because of past experiences with men? yea! that's it! that's exactly how i'm feeling about my new found love for life. Crazy! I really like to be an impact on everyone I encounter in the best way possible. I believe focusing on "life" and all it has to offer is a start. I mean, what else am I here for? I'm suppose to teach what I've learn then learn from what I've teached. I know this post is typical being that we've currently entered a new year but i'm just EXCITED and feeling good! I feel awesome i'm in utter awe.
Now, there will be individuals that go against the forces that are patiently awaiting my downfall. I say "FIND A SEAT AND SAT DOWN!!!!". I've come to the realization that putting forth negative energy is annoying. I simply can't! So, I will let you patiently await my downfall...don't hold your breath! imma chyle, imma chyle, imma chhhyyyle...child of the King! Jesus Christ that is, excuse me.
Peace, Love, Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment