About Me

My photo
I'm going to search for the meaning to my existence! I then, will find the talent within me, and develop it to the best of my ability. I will make the most of this life that I've been given and will do this without infringing upon anyone else's opportunity to do the same...

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

GLAMNERDS

       http://www.theglamnerds.com/

This is a quick post to support one of my dearest friends.  She's created an informative, conscious, interactive blog website gearing toward persevering & succeeding academically in college and/or graduate school.  I am a strong advocate for higher education so I am all the way hyped about the site! So, if your currently in college, planning on returning or a high school senior...GET IN!

Peace, Love, Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment