About Me

My photo
I'm going to search for the meaning to my existence! I then, will find the talent within me, and develop it to the best of my ability. I will make the most of this life that I've been given and will do this without infringing upon anyone else's opportunity to do the same...

Friday, June 5, 2009

Repost (via facebook)


So I've been using my investigative techniques to spy on this temp at my job. Why? b/c he's been stealing my green tea bags!!! the nerve!!! ::Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen voice::. He's constantly coming in my office blabbing about nothing! wanting to be heard and to top it off, he's nosy. Now look where your nosiness got you????...CAUGHT, red handed. Story goes: He comes in blabbing, who knows what at this point b/c he's full of constant chattery. So, he puts his tea cup down and I notice the tag attached to the tea bag looks familiar. I ask " Oh, you drink royal king green tea???" He responds (the temp), " Oh this is old". WHAT?!?!?!!! You didn't even answer my question! That right there clearly makes him the culprit. So I had my receptionist spy on him for the last couple of days. Her report back: 1. No Royal King Tea bags in his cubicle. CRIMINAL...that's all I needed to know, nothing else!!! Oh I forgot to mention the box comes with twenty bags of tea and there were only eleven left. I've only used two tea bags. I'm currently drinking Chinese DETOX tea (which is very good by the way). He had a free for all with my tea!!! Then I noticed today my fake fellow tea drinker is sipping on Coca Cola. Can we say, CAFFEINE!!! Green Tea is clearly caffeine free...he's under pressure! All my fellow tea drinkers know the rules to the tea club, BRING YOUR OWN TEA BAGS!!! He's so not apart of the TEA CLUB anymore. You see what happens when your nice to these contract workers (temps) they get out of hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment